Ways we say “I Love You’ to our Clients
Loving our customers is about service, not sales. Nobody likes the feeling of being “SOLD’ to.
After nearly 30 years of both making our career in a professional service industry we embrace the philosophy of this famous quote by Maya Angelou.
““I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Some words that say “I Love You”:
- Respect: Give you our undivided attention (cell phones off when we have a meeting with you)
- Listen: Take the time to ask you questions and find out what is important to you…sometimes this means hearing what you may not even be able to put into words.
- Care: Your best interest is our primary concern (including pointing out the flaws in the home that you may have already decided to buy.)
- Smile: Buying and selling real estate is a stressful, complex experience but that doesn’t mean it can’t also be FUN. We’re here to be your sounding board and expert advisors while also sharing a laugh or two along the way.
- Build Community: When we work together you join our family of clients. Our relationship does not end with the sale. You can count on us to be your good friend and neighbor, connecting you with local services, providing you with information and a heartfelt hello when we cross paths in the future.
- Thank You: We value your business and appreciate that you have selected us to represent you. It is a responsibility that we take very personally.
To all our past and future clients - Happy Valentine’s Day with love from Team Berkhout Bosse.
We Help You "Find it Local"
As real estate professionals, it our primary goal to provide our clients with the most thorough information possible when it comes to finding a place to live. Each and every day we actively promote the value of our vibrant Niagara lifestyle and demonstrate our deep personal commitment to helping our local communities thrive.
We are both life-long Niagara residents and have been highly successful local REALTORS® since 1988. You can rely on us to help you analyze the Niagara market and its housing trends. Our trusted personal service has allowed us to build our business primarily through repeat customers and referrals from satisfied clients
We invite you to visit our website www.NiagaraRealtySource.com where you can explore our local real estate market information and learn more about the professional marketing and property search services that we provide.
John and Cathy