Ten Great Reasons To Use A Mortgage Broker
For many Canadians, mortgage payments are their single biggest expense. Yet most don’t comparison shop to ensure they’re getting the best mortgage rate and terms available, which can cost tens of thousands of dollars over their mortgage years. Don’t make the same mistake! Here are 10 reasons why you need a mortgage broker working for you:
- CHOICE. A wide range of lenders, including major banks, credit unions, and other national, regional and private lenders will instantly become accessible to you, ensuring that your specific needs are matched to the right mortgage.
- GREAT RATES. Get money in your pocket by taking advantage of Invis' clout with lenders. Our stellar reputation and longstanding experience allows us to negotiate great rates and access limited time specials.
- A FOCUSED EXPERT. A mortgage is a very significant financial event. That’s why you want someone who is highly specialized in the mortgage marketplace and focused solely on your needs. You’ll get advice that will make a significant difference in your financial life.
- INDEPENDENCE & OBJECTIVITY. I work for you, not the lender.
- SOLUTIONS WHEN YOU NEED THEM. I can provide funding for bank turndowns, the self-employed, past credit problems, etc. There are mortgages for almost any situation and I know them all.
- SAVE TIME. Everything relating to your mortgage can be managed around your busy schedule.
- SERVICE, SERVICE, SERVICE. I’ll be with you every step of the way, to answer all your questions, outline your best options, and efficiently guide you through the process.
- ONGOING SUPPORT. My services don’t stop after the mortgage closes. I will stay with you for the life of your mortgage with advice and opportunities.
- NO COST (oac). The winning lender pays compensation for the services and solution provided, which means no fees for you in the vast majority of cases.
- YOUR SATISFACTION. My goal is to ensure that you are so completely satisfied with your mortgage experience that you will be happy to refer me to your friends, family and colleagues.
Canadians are on track to spend $53 billion on renovation projects this year. Scotiabank recently reported that spending on renovations was up by six per cent as Canadian homeowners seize the opportunity presented by historically low interest rates to enhance the comfort and enjoyment of their home, while boosting its value. Many are doing a "reno and roll": rolling the cost of their renovation into their low-rate mortgage. The end result is an upgraded home using the lowest cost funds. If you’ve owned your home for a few years, chances are, with some expert refinancing advice, you too could launch your own ‘reno & roll’ project. Let’s talk and get started on building a smart financial plan for your dream renovation!