SLIDERFEST 2018 - Call for Chef Competitors!
Show us your best slider for a chance to be crowned Top Chef at Fonthill Lions SLIDERFEST 2018.
Last year’s inaugural SLIDERFEST was a complete SELL-OUT! Round 2 is a highly anticipated community event.
5 Local Chefs will be showcased as we host an outdoor fundraising party at our G. L. Klager Park located in a 7.5 acre ravine setting right in the heart of Fonthill.
Visitors from Niagara and beyond will be joining us to relax to the soulful sounds of live Blues in the park while they savour the tastes created by our featured Chefs.
Save the Date! SATURDAY AUGUST 25th
All proceeds will support Fonthill Lions Club's community projects.
Slider Competition Entry Details:
- Interested local restaurants are asked to submit a slider idea keeping in mind you will be required to serve 400-500 sliders at SLIDERFEST 2018
- Proteins selections will be limited to ensure sufficient variety in selections.
- Chefs are required to register the Protein that they will be serving on a First Come, First Serve basis to confirm selection availability from Fonthill Lions organizing Team
- $1.50 per Slider ingredient allowance for participating Chefs
Promotion Opportunity includes:
•Participating restaurant logos on punch card tickets
•Participating restaurant logos featured prominently on SLIDERFEST Website
•Logos on posters and all printed material to be distributed around the region
•Brand mentions in all digital promotion – myPelham.com, myWelland.com, myNOTL.com
•Brand mentions in social media
•Brand mentions on any radio promotion
•Winner announced in Press Release to Niagara media to promote your restaurant
Thank you to our Chefs who have already committed to competing at SLIDERFEST 2018
1. Churchhill Natural Meats - Chef Ray Haymes (Returning Top Chef - SLIDERFEST 2017)
2. Iggy's Pub & Grub