NEW PRICE! MODEL Bungalow at Lookout Point
|20 Marlene Stewart Drive, Fonthill|
|Style:||3 Bedroom+Den/Office Bungalow|
|Lot Size:||56' x 135'|
Many Features that are OPTIONS with other Builders are STANDARD with Langendoen Homes
- Distinctive architecturally-controlled design
- Fully clad clay brick and stone exterior with stucco accent
- Full width front porch
- Oversized 20' 6" x 12' covered rear porch
- Double garage w/ two insulated doors & electronic door openers
- Fully sodded lot & Interlocking paving stone driveway
- Spacious 9 foot high ceilings and contemporary open concept floor plan
- Coffered 10 foot high ceiling and corner gas fireplace in Great Room
- Large windows with transom lighting over great room, dining room and foyer windows and doors to take advantage of natural lighting
- Open concept stairway with oak railing and wraught iron spindles
- Engineered hardwood flooring in Great Room, Den & all three Bedrooms
- Premium kitchen and bath cabinets with extended upper cabinets, granite countertops, ceramic backsplash, under-cabinet lighting and barstool counter extension on Centre Island
- Ceramic floors in kitchen, foyer, front hall, bathrooms and laundry
- Spa-inspired ensuite bath featuring glass & ceramic shower with decorative listello accent tiles
- ENERGY STAR rated high efficiency forced air gas furnace and central air conditioning
- ENERGY STAR Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system and Rinnai tankless hot water heating system
- Tarion New Home Warranty Program Enrollment Fee Paid by Builder – Warranty coverage includes: one year comprehensive on the entire home, two years on the mechanical systems and housing envelope and a seven year warranty on major structural components.
- Increase concrete foundation wall width to 10"
- Increase size of beams from 8" to 10"
- Additional buttress on wall behind garage
- Added foundation rebar
- Change water supply piping from plastic to copper
The Village of Fonthill is located in the Town of Pelham, just 30 minutes west of Niagara Falls and boasts the highest elevation in the Niagara Region. On a clear day, the tall buildings of Niagara Falls and Toronto are clearly visible. Natural beauty abounds all year around in this popular Niagara community with spectacular displays of spring blossoms and autumn colouring. Pelham is abundant with babbling brooks, scenic country roads, outstanding cycling routes, unique farm experiences, specialty shopping boutiques and culinary destinations.
Langendoen Homes is a highly respected Niagara LOCAL Builder, registered with the Tarion New Home Warranty Program since 1988 and has attained an ‘Excellent Service Rating’ with the program. The company is also the recipient of Tarion’s ‘Presidents Award’ in recognition of their outstanding service record.
For Sales Information Contact:
Cathy Berkhout-Bosse, Broker Re/Max Welland Realty Ltd
DIRECT: 905-988-8283 firstname.lastname@example.org Save Save Save Save